Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's get the Ball Rolling

Hey all,
So what this is all about. I'm trying to put together a non-profit for young folks to learn that there are people that are out there that willing to help them and teach them. So, we will help them get involved in there communities and give them life skills. They will be trained in the culinary arts and restaurant management.
This will be a evolving program were the senor students will train the incoming students. We will take these student on a all encompassing journey from farm to table. Are goal is that this experience will help them to have skills and the confidence they need to have for life.
I will also be working with victims if domestic violence. I will be helping them with there family skills. This will be on the side of culinary, the basics of cooking, shopping and good nutrition.
So, I need your HELP to get the word out! Please help me to make this real if you all just spread the word we can get the funding to make this happen. I will be recruiting the best of the culinary world to teach and make this all happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment